With the increasing price of fuel and environmental concerns surrounding the world, hybrid electric vehicles have been a great alternative to traditional vehicles that run on fuel. Equipped with multiple propulsion systems that can operate with fuel and electricity via an electric motor, Hybrid cars present a step towards fuel-free future mobility!
Hybrid cars offer the power, reliability, and grit of a traditional internal combustion engine with the economy and modern technology of an electric motor, compared to their all-electric alternatives, which are solely reliant on electricity. Features such as – regenerative braking, a dual power source, and less engine idling are hallmarks of modern Hybrid vehicles.
A hybrid vehicle has an internal combustion engine and electric motors placed inside. Its functioning relies upon an internal combustion engine and multiple electric motors that run in sync by utilizing powers stored in the batteries. When it comes to charging, the internal combustion engine and regenerative braking system are arranged so that the battery charges itself! A smaller engine might be present due to the electric motor’s added power as the battery can reduce engine idling while stationary and also power auxiliary loads. These features work together to improve fuel efficiency without compromising the performance of vehicles.
In addition to environmental friendliness, electric hybrid cars are also economical during a time of rising fuel prices. KIA is now committed to producing a high quality and top-quality range fleet of hybrid vehicles with practical features keeping the customer in mind.
A premium 7-seater SUV equipped with the needful modern features, the KIA Sorento series is one of the most reliable selections in the Kia lineup for the premium and environmentally conscious crowd.
The KIA Sorento has everything you could ever dream about in a car. All-Leather Interiors, Multi-Connect Infotainment System, TFT LCD Supervision Cluster, Premium Sound System, Interior Mood Lighting, Hands-Free Smart Power Tailgate, Panoramic Sunroof, 7 Airbags, Parking Collision-Avoidance Assist, and so much more. Kia Sorento additionally comes with a spacious 453 liters of storage capacity and 174 mm of ground clearance.
KIA Sorento SUVs are available in five color options in Nepal: Red, Blue, White Pearl, Black Pearl, and Steel Grey.
KIA Sorento has performance-oriented two powerful engine options: a 6L TGDi Turbo Petrol with AC Synchronous Permanent Magnet Motor and a 2L CRDi Turbo Diesel Engine. The 44.2kW Motor is coupled with the 1.6L Turbocharged 4-Cylinder Petrol engine (with a 1.49 kWh battery) with a maximum power output of 227PS and a maximum torque output of 350 Nm.
KIA was ranked as the most reliable mass-market brand. Whereas, the Kia Sorento was selected as the #1 amongst all the available Midsize SUVs according to J.D. Power’s Vehicle Dependability Study.
The KIA Sorento series is one of the safest and most reliable cars to ever hit the road thanks to these iconic features:
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assistance: The Junction Turning Assist (FCA-JT) in Kia Sorento helps in detecting incoming vehicles while making a turn through an intersection, and the standard FCA-Ped will do part in avoiding possible collisions with autos and pedestrians up ahead.
- Blind Spot Assistance: The Blind-Spot Collision Avoidance Assist-Rear alerts the driver of other vehicles and occasionally interferes with the brakes while the Blind View is there to provide a heads-up view in the gauge cluster.
- 360º Surround View Monitor: With the help of the 360º Surround View Monitor (SVM) in the KIA Sorento Hybrid it provides a thorough aerial image captured by five cameras and shown on the touch screen. Now, you can park easily by eliminating the guesswork from parking and low-speed maneuvers.
- Safe Exit Assist: KIA Sorento comes with Safety Exit Assist (SEA) that alerts drivers and passengers before getting out of the car, it even activates the child locks to warn the driver and passengers of potential threats coming up behind them.
- Parking Collision Avoidance: In case of a probable collision, the Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Avoidance system does its work by alerting the driver and assisting them in using the brakes.
Electric and hybrid vehicles car ownership are coming into the mainstream, and the KIA Sorento can be the perfect ride for you – a perfect marriage of the innovative present and pioneering future technology.
The combined anticipated range of the turbocharged hybrid drivetrain is approximately 655 miles. The hybrid system’s electric and fuel engines work together to generate a smooth 258 lb/ft of torque. The car gets a fantastic 37 MPG combined, with EPA estimations of 35 MPG on the highway and 39 MPG in the city. Both a plug-in hybrid (PHEV) type and a normal gas-hybrid version of the Kia Sorento Hybrid are expected to be available by the year 2023.
KIA Sorento Hybrid is the point where comfort meets luxury and technology.
A perfect blend of comfort and technology KIA Sorento Hybrid provides uncompromised safety to everyone who sits in it. Thanks to its solid capabilities and cutting-edge technology, the KIA Sorento Hybrid is one of the most capable vehicles on the road.
The starting price of KIA Sorento in Nepal is Rs.1.79 Crore. It is a price worth all the premium features and pioneering technological innovation in the vehicle industry, suitable for every adventure, every road, and any weather.