How to keep your car running longer and smoother?
Kia Service’s commitment to delivering a customer-centric experience that inspires ownership value is a reflection of its dedication to providing a high level of service and support to its customers.
One of the key factors that set Kia apart from its competitors is its commitment to customer satisfaction. Kia’s after-sales service is designed to meet the diverse needs of its customers and provide them with the best possible ownership experience. From regular maintenance and repairs to accident repairs, Kia has a comprehensive range of services to keep your vehicle running smoothly and efficiently.
Kia provides 15 free services within a 5-year period from the date of purchase.
Why is it important to service your Kia regularly?
- Ensure you have warranty coverage
- Contributes to a higher resale value
- Helps prevent costly repairs
- Extends the life of your vehicle
- Reasons to Service your Kia at the dealer
Why service your in the authorized service center?
While taking your Kia to an independent mechanic won’t void your warranty, you might not get the full range of protection. You can rely on the Kia service department to correctly identify the repairs that are covered by your warranty so you don’t have to.
Kia service centers have access to the most up-to-date tools and equipment, which allows us to solve complicated problems and have all the parts you need on hand for quick repairs.
Specially Trained Staffs
At Kia service centers, every mechanic goes through specialized training especially for Kia cars. They know exactly what to expect in nearly every situation. The mechanics at every Kia service center are trained and knowledgeable, and they are familiar with every aspect of every Kia vehicle.
Kia Service Centers
These Service Centers are staffed with skilled technicians and equipped with cutting-edge technology to deliver the highest-quality services for your Kia. So, Kia owners can trust that their vehicles are being taken care of by experts.
|Birtamode||Auto Queen Pvt. Ltd||9816024152, 9817922816|
|Biratnagar||Keshari Chand Bhanwarlal Pvt. Ltd||9802705643|
|Janakpur||Luxury Auto Pvt. Ltd||9801960473|
|Jawalakhel, Lalitpur||Continental Services Pvt. Ltd.||9801986495|
|Maharajgunj, Kathmandu||Continental Services Pvt. Ltd.||9851113816|
|Balaju, Kathmandu||Spare Part||01-4985362, 4984096, 4964906|
|Pokhara||Arise Auto Works||9862682435, 061590609|
|Dang||Joshi Auto VIlla Pvt. Ltd||9868238232|
|Nepalgunj||Auto Ranch Pvt. Ltd||9858059154|
|Dhangadi||Kisan Trading Concern||9811658180|
Warranty Terms & Conditions
Another aspect of Kia’s after-sales service is its extended warranty program. Kia offers comprehensive coverage for your vehicle, ensuring that you can embark on every journey with complete peace of mind, knowing that your vehicle is protected.
- The warranty coverage period is 36 months/100,000km, whichever comes first, from the date of delivery. It is limited to engine and transmission only.
- Batteries, Tires and Tubes are not covered under warranty by KIA. These items should be claimed to the respective manufacturers (OEM).
- For electrical components, warranty shall be covered only after the vehicle is scanned by genuine KDS.
- Any repair carried out other than Kia Authorized Service center will not be covered under warranty.
- Installing additional accessories and altering wiring will not be covered under warranty. In case of Warranty Repairs and claims vehicle owner has to take his/her vehicle to the authorized KIA service center along with KIA Owner’s Manual and Warranty and Maintenance Booklet.
If you’re driving under normal conditions, make sure you follow the maintenance schedule below.
- 12000 Km – Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection
- 24,000 Km– Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement
- 36,500 Km– Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, brake pad and tire replacement, as necessary
- 48,000 Km–Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and coolant replacement
- 60,500 Km– Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, brake pad and tire replacement, and drive belt replacement.
- 75,500 Km –Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement
- 84,500 Km–Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, brake pad and tire replacement, and drive belt replacement.
- 96,500 Km– Oil change, tire rotation, safety inspection, engine air filter and cabin air filter replacement, brake fluid, transmission fluid, and coolant, replacement of timing belt and spark plugs, as necessary
Each of these stages and the components are subject to change which depends on your driving habits and the weather which can affect the total wear and tear on your model.
My Kia service app
My Kia service app is a customer application designed to provide real-time updates, information, records, appointment scheduling, and many more features related to Kia vehicles and their service needs.
The My Kia Service app offers Kia owners a quick and easy way to schedule appointments at a time and date that’s convenient for you and access important information regarding your Kia.
For further information, please contact our friendly Service Team for assistance with any inquiry regarding your Kia vehicle.
Toll free number: 9801571037